PaniTech Academy ("we," "us," or "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, www.paniTechAcademy.com (the "Site"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
- We may collect information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- We may also collect information about your use of our Site, such as information about the device and browser you use, your IP address, the websites you visit before and after our Site and information about your behavior on our Site, using technologies such as cookies and web beacons.
Use of Your Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PaniTech Academy's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PaniTech Academy about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PaniTech Academy, our customers or others.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Choices About Your Information
- You have the right to access, correct, update, delete, or export your personal information. You can also make choices about how we collect, use and share your information.
- To update your personal information, please contact us at info@paniTechAcademy.com